The University of Oregon Police Department's (UOPD) goal is to help create an exceptionally safe, secure campus for students, faculty and staff to focus on our core mission of instruction, research and public service. UOPD operates 24 hours a day, year-round. Officers patrol the campus on foot, by bicycle and vehicle, and are responsible for campus safety, crime prevention and law enforcement. UOPD serves campus with sworn police officers, as well as public safety officers, security officers, and civilian staff in a variety of roles.
- Matt Carmichael, Chief of Police (P) 541-346-4127
- Alice Cary, Captain - Police Operations (P) 541-346-2980
- Jason Wade, Captain - Professional Standards and Training (P) 541-346-2905
- James Stegall, Interim Director of Security and Special Events (P) 541-346-2651
- Kelly McIver, Public Information Officer (P) 541-346-8335
- UOPD staff list