The campus Location Innovation Lab provides wide-ranging services and products such as behind-the-scenes data, analysis and applications, and publicly-facing maps and other products and applications that serve campus. The mission of the Location Innovation Lab is to foster a smarter, safer, and more efficient campus by providing accurate and reliable geospatial data - technologies - and software systems for the entire campus community. Our GIS is a collection of spatial databases storing real-time data for thousands of objects and layers on campus - underground, indoors, outside - if it can be mapped… we’re probably tracking it.
- Ken Kato, Director Location Innovation Lab (P) 541-346-5810
- Amy Shadell, Innovation Program Coordinator
- Justin White, Senior Developer (P) 541-346-5827
- Andreas Wenzel, Software Developer
- Brook Eastman, GIS Manager (P) 541-346-4709
- Lillie Parker, GIS Analyst