Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) contracts with MSDSOnline to provide university units with a central data managment tool for retaining and providing access to Safety Data Sheets (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDS). Units are responsible for ensuring SDS for materials purchased are within this system, and accessible to employees.
EHS staff are available to assist unit SDS administrators with training on the use of this system. This page also includes other helpful links to SDS available through other publicly accessible search engines.
- Katie Jones, Occupational Safety Officer (P) 541-346-2515
- Haily Griffith, Occupational Health and Safety Program Manager (P) 541-346-2962
- Matt Hendrickson, Hazardous Materials Program Manager and Chemical Safety Officer (P) 541-346-9299
- Avantor (previously JT Baker/Mallinckrodt) https://www.avantorinc.com/search.aspx?searchtype=msds
- Chemfinder https://www.cambridgesoft.com/databases/login/?serviceid=128
- ILPI MSDS Resources http://www.ilpi.com/msds/
- Sigma-Aldrich https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/safety-center.html
- SIRI MSDS Database - Over 8,000 MSDS http://hazard.com/msds/index.php