The integrated pest management program maintains pest populations below action threshold levels while:
- Insuring minimal human exposure to health risks
- Inflicting minimal hazards on the environment
- Providing for effective monitoring through inspections and standardized record-keeping
- Evaluating the effect of the integrated pest management practices
- Jeremy Chambers, Environmental Health and Safety Professional (P) 541-346-2865
- Specific Pest Control Services, CPFM Work Control (P) 541-346-2319
This program includes a list of identified pests, monitoring methods, approved treatments, and an application process for use of pesticides.
This program serves as the University of Oregon's written Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program as required by ORS 634.650-670.