The integrated pest management program maintains pest populations below action threshold levels while:
- Insuring minimal human exposure to health risks
- Inflicting minimal hazards on the environment
- Providing for effective monitoring through inspections and standardized record-keeping
- Evaluating the effect of the integrated pest management practices
- Adam Jones, Environmental Services Manager (P) 541-346-8397
- Specific Pest Control Services, CPFM Work Control (P) 541-346-2319
This program includes a list of identified pests, monitoring methods, approved treatments, and an application process for use of pesticides.
Notice of Pesticide Use/Application (primary computer-based process)
Notice of Pesticide Use/Application Form (backup paper copy process)
This program serves as the University of Oregon's written Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program as required by ORS 634.650-670.
The State IPM Coordinating Committee publishes regular reports describing Oregon state agency and public university IPM programs. The current report is available for review here.