The university's Strategic Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance (SERMC) committee oversees the university's Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program.
The presidential charge to the SERMC committee is as follows:
- Develop tools and processes to identify, evaluate, and manage university risks.
- Ensure that systems and processes are in place to provide accountability for compliance with the university's legal and policy obligations.
- Encourage communication, problem-solving, and collaboration across divisions, units, and departments.
- Chief Resilience Officer and Vice President of Safety and Risk Services, SERMC Committee Chair
- Senior Vice President and Provost
- Vice President for Equity and Inclusion
- Senior Vice President of Finance and Administration & Chief Financial Officer
- Vice President and General Counsel to the University
- Vice President Research and Innovation
- Vice President of Student Life
- Vice President of Student Services and Enrollment Management
- Vice President University Advancement
- Vice President University Communications
- Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Associate Vice President of Human Resources and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Associate Vice President for Business Affairs and University Controller
- Director of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Chief Auditor, Office of Internal Audit
- Assistant Vice President and Chief of Staff, Student Services and Enrollment Management
- Associate Vice President, Director of Financial Aid, Student Services and Enrollment Management
Information and Resources
- 2022, May 20, Presentation to Board of Trustees
- 2021, December 2, Presentation to Board of Trustees
- 2019, May, Report to Board of Trustees
- 2018, December 3, Presentation to Board of Trustees Executive and Audit Committee
- 2017, June 1, Presentation to Board of Trustees Executive and Audit Committees
- 2016, December 1, Presentation to Board of Trustees Executive and Audit Committees
- 2014, December 14, Presentation to Board of Trustees Executive and Audit Committees