The Emergency Management & Continuity Program protects the University’s ability to meet its mission of teaching, research and public service that is vulnerable to any emergency resulting in the loss of vital resources such as buildings, equipment, infrastructure, technology, or personnel. The emergency management team manages, coordinates, and supports planning, training and exercises to enable the university to protect against, respond to, continue during, and recover from natural and human-caused emergencies.
- Krista Dillon, Senior Director of Operations, Safety and Risk Services (P) 541-346-3588
- Vicki Strand, Continuity and Emergency Manager, Safety and Risk Services (P) 541-346-3258
- Emergency Management, (P) 541-346-8070
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Draft UO Addendum to the City of Eugene Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Personal Emergency Plans