The Campus Vulnerability Assessment Team (CVAT) is a multi-disciplinary group which works collaboratively to resolve a number of inspection issues and to vet physical security requests. In addition, the Team works on enterprise wide safety, security, and vulnerability policies and protocols to address campus vulnerabilities. Objectives include:
1. Provide recommendations to Strategic Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance Committee and the Vice President for Finance and Administration/CFO UO for review and consideration for prioritization/resourcing
2. Propose new policies, procedures, technology, and enhancements to address campus vulnerabilities.
3. Make recommendations for funding high priority safety, security and vulnerability projects.
4. Manage protocols for departmental requests for panic buttons, security cameras, and security systems.
Team members include:
- Emergency Management & Continuity
- Office of Risk Management
- UO Police Department
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Campus GIS and Mapping
- Facilities Services
- Campus Planning & Real Estate
- Information Services
- Design & Construction
- University Fire Marshal
- University Housing
To request a departmental vulnerability assessment contact:
- Krista Dillon, CVAT Co-Chairperson (P) 541-346-3588