Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) collects hazardous materials in several categories for disposal, treatment or recycling for all UO departments.
- Seth Sponcey, Hazardous Waste Program Coordinator (P) 541-346-2348
- Ben Bythell, Hazardous Materials Manager, Chemical Safety Officer, (P) 541-346-0371
Hazardous Waste Pick-Ups
Submit a service request through the Environmental Health and Safety Assistant (EHSA) online system here:
- Click here for first time login instructions
- Click here for a waste submittal GUIDE
- Click here to learn how to access the Chemical Exchange/Re-Use inventory
Please allow three business days for collection.
Information and Resources
NEW!! We have created two poster to illustrate various lab and general waste streams. Feel free to print and post in your lab or workplace, or request a hard copy from EHS. For more detailed information, refer to the UO Hazardous Materials Guide.