Environmental Health & Safety programs and personnel assist departments in maintaining a safe and healthy university work environment for staff, faculty, employees, students, and visitors.
The Occupational Safety team provides safety training, occupational health support to animal care workers, ergonomic assessments, accident/incident investigation, consultation, and various safety and health services.
The team also monitors and advises about compliance with regulatory requirements established at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Haily Griffith, Occupational Health and Safety Manager, (P) 541-346-2962
- Justin Zunker, Occupational Safety Officer (P) 541-346-0780
- Michelle Gillette, Ergonomic & Safety Coordinator, (P) 541-346-8084
- Kersey Bars, Occupational Health & Safety Specialist, (P) 541-346-0815
- Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space and Tunnel Safety Programs
- Emergency Medical Plan
- Fall Protection Safety Program
- First Aid Kits
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Lockout/Tagout Safety Program (Energy Control)
- Occupational Safety
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Occupational Medicine Clinics
- Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Safety Advisory Committee
- Working and Heat Stress
- Wildfire Smoke