The UO Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report is published each year to provide crime and fire statistics and information on safety and security related services offered by the university, in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.
The Clery Act mandates the collection and publication of statistics on certain specific crimes from a specific and limited geographic area on and very near higher education campuses, regardless of who is involved in those crimes. Clery statistics do not include incidents from off-campus.
This report is prepared with data and information provided by:
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Emergency Management and Continuity
- Environmental Health and Safety
- University Housing
- Title IX Coordinator
- Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards
- campus security authorities
- law enforcement agencies that provide services to UO properties within their jurisdictions
The report summarizes university and campus safety and security programs and contains policies and procedures designed to enhance personal safety at the UO.
To request a paper copy of the report, contact UOPD at 541-346-0670, e-mail the Clery Coordinator, or write to the department at 6220 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-6220.