This program serves as the University of Oregon's written Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program as required by ORS 634.650-670.
The objective of the program is to maintain pest populations below action threshold levels while:
- Insuring minimal human exposure to health risks
- Inflicting minimal hazards on the environment
- Providing for effective monitoring through inspections and standardized record-keeping
- Evaluating the effect of the integrated pest management practices
This program includes a list of identified pests, monitoring methods, approved treatments, and an application process for use of pesticides.
- Approved Treatment Procedures: General Campus Pest Control and Landscape Pest Control
- Notice of Pesticide Use/Application Form
Pest Management Program
Jeremy Chambers, Environmental Specialist
Specific Pest Control Services
Campus Operations, Customer Service Center