The Emergency Management & Continuity Program protects the University’s ability to meet its mission of teaching, research and public service that is vulnerable to any emergency resulting in the loss of vital resources such as buildings, equipment, infrastructure, technology, or personnel.
The emergency management team manages, coordinates, and supports planning, training and exercises to enable the university to protect against, respond to, continue during, and recover from natural and human-caused emergencies.
- Director of Operations, Safety and Risk Services: Krista Dillon, 541-346-3588
- Emergency Management Specialist: Becca Puleo, 541-346-9211
- Emergency Preparedness Coordinator: James Wooten, 541-346-2512
- UO Alerts
- Emergency Procedures
- Classroom Safety
- Business Continuity
- Personal Emergency Plans
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Campus Vulnerability Assessment
- Evacuation for Persons with Disabilities