Risk Management and Insurance works to optimize risk identification, mitigation, and control in all university activities. It protects the university's assets by identifying and analyzing risk exposures, controlling those exposures, mitigating risks, financing losses, and implementing and monitoring risk-management processes.
- Deb Donning, Director of Risk Management and Insurance (P) 541-346-2538
- Trish Lijana, Workers' Compensation Program Manager (P) 541-346-2907
- Tiffany Lee, Workers' Compensation Claim Coordinator (P) 541-346-5807
- Lisa Taylor, Assistant Director, Risk Management and Insurance (P) 541-346-2307
- Sierra Schlegelmann, Student Worker