Risk Management and Insurance works to optimize risk identification, mitigation, and control in all university activities. It protects the university's assets by identifying and analyzing risk exposures, controlling those exposures, mitigating risks, financing losses, and implementing and monitoring risk-management processes.
- General Risk Management (P) 541-346-8316
- Flo Hoskinson, Risk Manager (P) 541-346-3233
- Lisa Taylor, Insurance and Claims Coordinator (P) 541-346-2307
- Trish Lijana, Workers' Compensation Program Manager (P) 541-346-2907
- Checklist for Risk Management for Campus Student Events: Reduce risk and likelihood of problems at student-run events with this checklist.
2018 Risk Summit Slides:
- Enterprise Risk Assessment Overview - Andre Le Duc, Associate Vice President for Safety and Risk Services & Chief Resilience Officer
- UO Risk Management 101 - Flo Hoskinson, Risk Manager and Jen Mirabile, Senior HR Programs Coordinator
- UO Cybersecurity Update and Strategic Plan - Leo Howell, Chief Information Security Officer
- Risk Management Tools from Human Resources - Missy Matella, Senior Director of Employee and Labor Relations
- Your Role in Injury Prevention - Haily Griffith, Occupational Health & Safety Manager and Trish Lijana, Workers Compensation Program Manager