Risk Management protects the university's assets through identifying and analyzing exposures, controlling those exposures, mitigating risks, financing losses, and implementing and monitoring the risk management process.
The mission of the Office of Risk Management is to optimize risk identification, mitigation, and control in all university activities. To achieve this mission, all members of the university community have a responsibility to make risk decisions that are informed and that align with the university’s risk tolerance and overarching mission.
- General risk management help, 541-346-8316
- Risk Manager: Flo Hoskinson, 541-346-3233
- Workers' Compensation Program Manager: Trish Lijana, 541-346-2907
- Insurance and Claims Coordinator: Lisa Taylor, 541-346-2307
- Report an Injury
- Report a Vehicle Incident
- Travel Registration
- Request Certificate of Insurance
- Risk Assessment Tool for Events (RATE)
- Insurance Program
- Youth Program Registration and Insurance
- Protection of Minors
- Waivers of Liability