We are excited to announce the 2018 National DRU Summit will be held on April 4-5, 2018 at the University of Oregon in Eugene, Oregon. Please save the dates on your calendars!
Date/Time: April 4th and April 5th, 2018
Location: University of Oregon - Erb Memorial Union - Eugene, Oregon
National DRU Network Summit
The 2018 National DRU Summit will include sessions covering:
- Risks and resilience and decision-making.
- What resilience means to you and your campus and ways to put it in practice.
- Beyond response, dealing with the aftermath of a crisis.
- Strategic Doing!, how to link, align, and leverage limited resources to get things done.
- And more
The goal of the DRU Network is simple: provide a means to increase communication, coordination, and collaboration between campuses and increase the capacity of our campuses to mitigate against, prepare for, respond to, continue operations during, and recover from natural disasters, acts of terrorism, or other human-caused crises or disasters.
The 2018 National DRU Summit builds upon that goal and will feature presentations by higher education subject matter experts and thought leaders, in addition to peer to peer discussions, workgroups, and networking sessions to help you advance the concept of resilience on your campus.
Who should attend:
- Emergency Management Practitioners
- Public Safety and Law Enforcement
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Research Community
- Communications and Media Relations
- Risk Managers
- Student Affairs and Student Life
- University Administrators
- Officers of General Counsel
- Anyone who has a role in making our campuses more resilient!
Collectively and professionally we can strengthen the resilience of universities and colleges the country by sharing our experiences, strategies, tools, processes, and lessons learned. We hope to see you in Eugene in April!
André Le Duc
Founder and Administrator of the DRU Network
Registration coming soon
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email Krista Dillon at email@example.com
Collectively we will continue to strengthen our campuses resilience as we build networks to advance our combined knowledge.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Eugene in April for this informative event!